Friday 26 April 2013

I Sea you


Hello again Loves!!

More goodness from Jersey Shores Grenade Free Weekend!!

This aqua top is one of 3 colours in a pack that also includes pink and lilac. They come with appliers for Tango bewbs included and there are 2 other packs at full price. Soo pretty, and so perfect for summer.

This is my last post of the day, as its my 9th wedding anniversary today, so I'm going out to celebrate \o/
Hopefully I wont be feeling so bad tomorrow that I cant post, but I wont promise anything!!



Hair - Betty Jean - Washed outLamb 
Earrings & matching necklace - Niky set - Turquoise Bens beauty at Fi*fridays (New) 
Piercing - Lapse - TidalEllabella 
Choker - Ribbion choker - Pastel pack.wound  (New) 
Necklaces - Babette combo - Turquoise/ SilverMaxi Gossomer 
Tattoo - Flower tattoo @ Zentro at Jersey Shore   (For GFW) 
Bangle - Right  - Large bangle 
Bangles - Left - Bishes bangle 
Both @ Bishes Inc 
Top - Pretty love tops - Set 2 @ Hollipocket temp LM  (For GFW) 
Belly piercing - Puppy piercing Phoebe's piercings at Designer circle (New)
Pants - Zaya  - Grey/TurquoiseSpirit Store  (New) 
Nails - Ultra mesh nailsJamman on MP 
Rings - Melissa - Seagreen - Silver packBens beauty 
Shoes - Palermo - PatentSimilar footwear 

Happy shopping!