Friday, 17 May 2013

Kissed by a rose


Hello again Lovely Peeps!

More goodies from this weeks Grenade Free Weekend -woooooooo!!
DRBC have this gorgeous mesh dress and appliers out for the event, I'm so loving the skull print, and actually I'm sure Ive seen this print in RL somewhere but I cant for the life of me think where lol, I'm sure it will come to me. The dress comes with Tango applier but can be worn without implants.

Zento are one of the stores I look forward to each week for this event, cos their tatts are so pretty and detailed.

Speaking of tatts, Your Cocain have this pretty leg tatt out for Fi*Fridays. 55L all week, make sure ya grab it (and the other 2, one of which I showed yesterday) while the'yre cheapsies <3


Hair - Sadie - Light Blondes @ Truth (New) 
Antlers - Fawn Antlers - Gore @ Half Deer (Gatcha) 
Earrings - Jestyr - Red @ The Plastik 
Ears - See Body basics
Makeup - Eyeshadow Punk @ Mons 
Tattoo - Thorn Tattoo @ Zentro at Jersey Shore (New) (For GFW) 
Necklace - Cross Wing @ Bens Beauty 
Dress - Beloved Marilyn Dress @ DRBC at Jersey Shore (New) (For GFW) 
Gloves - Long Armwarmers - Cherry Kiss @ Perle 
Leg tattoo - Life <3 <3 <3 @ Your Cocain at Fi*Fridays (New) 
Leg straps - Leg Harness - Patent @ .shi 
Shoes - Cuore - Black @ N-Core 

Happy shopping!