Monday 13 May 2013

Scarletta


Hello Girlies!!

I tried to make this post last night, but SL/FS had it in for me and I crashed every time I took a pic (Thinkin its time to upgrade to new FS)

Anyhooooo . . . . . . . .

The beautiful lingerie is newness from Rack city, and is available in 3 colours for the 100 block event. These are so smoking hawt, and I love the lace detail on the ass <3

I adore this corsets by The Plastik and comes in a ton of gorgeous rich colours and fabrics. They are wearable with and without the hips, I love these with the hips attached, these are seriously beautiful <3 Its not the first one I've posted and It wont be the last!


Hair - Marisa - CandyPloom (New) 
Ears - Elven earsDolly on MP 
Eyes - Lapse - Clear
Piercing - Childer - Slick (New) 
Both @ Ellabella 
Horns (Small) - Winged Succubus Horns - Red Epic 
Collar - Indo collar - Blood[MC] at WCME (New) 
Necklace - Dulce  Muerte 
Horns - Dulce  Muerte 
Gloves / Bracelets / Rings - Dulce  Muerte 
All @ LouLou 
Tattoo - Animalistic halfy - Catty brownHollipocket at WCME (New)
Lingerie - Kiss Kiss - RedRack City at The 100 Block 
Corset - Anasaze corset - BlackThe Plastik 
Wings - Chained mini demon sparkle wings - Silver Epic  (Gatcha) 
Nails - Ultra mesh nailsJamman on MP 
Garter - Smexay garter - Ruby redHollipocket 
Boots - Tall leather thigh boots - BlackSlink 

Happy shopping!