Monday, 13 May 2013

Scarletta


Hello Girlies!!

I tried to make this post last night, but SL/FS had it in for me and I crashed every time I took a pic (Thinkin its time to upgrade to new FS)

Anyhooooo . . . . . . . .

The beautiful lingerie is newness from Rack city, and is available in 3 colours for the 100 block event. These are so smoking hawt, and I love the lace detail on the ass <3

I adore this corsets by The Plastik and comes in a ton of gorgeous rich colours and fabrics. They are wearable with and without the hips, I love these with the hips attached, these are seriously beautiful <3 Its not the first one I've posted and It wont be the last!


Hair - Marisa - Candy @ Ploom (New) 
Ears - Elven ears @ Dolly on MP 
Eyes - Lapse - Clear
Piercing - Childer - Slick (New) 
Both @ Ellabella 
Horns (Small) - Winged Succubus Horns - Red @ Epic 
Collar - Indo collar - Blood @ [MC] at WCME (New) 
Necklace - Dulce  Muerte 
Horns - Dulce  Muerte 
Gloves / Bracelets / Rings - Dulce  Muerte 
All @ LouLou 
Tattoo - Animalistic halfy - Catty brown @ Hollipocket at WCME (New)
Lingerie - Kiss Kiss - Red @ Rack City at The 100 Block 
Corset - Anasaze corset - Black @ The Plastik 
Wings - Chained mini demon sparkle wings - Silver @ Epic  (Gatcha) 
Nails - Ultra mesh nails @ Jamman on MP 
Garter - Smexay garter - Ruby red @ Hollipocket 
Boots - Tall leather thigh boots - Black @ Slink 

Happy shopping!