Monday 6 May 2013

Simply complex


Hello Loves!!

Sorry I've been quiet the last couple of days, the weather has been unusually nice so I've been spending time with the family & pets in the garden.
Im kinda sorry I did actually, cos I was woken up in the night last night with what felt like shards of glass under my eyelids,I couldnt open my eyes - seriously it was horrible! As It turns out - although I dont usually suffer - the nice weather, and me rolling on the grass all day resulted in hayfever! Some anti histamines and eye drops have cured it now, although Ill be avoiding sitting on the grass from now on!!

So, the brand new rounds of my fave monthly events have begun, both Bewbapalooza and Whore Couture have amazing deals, and some seriously smexy stuffs. Ill take it in turns to show items from both events -  first up, Whore Couture :o)


Hair - Jaden - CandyPloom (New) 
Headband - Fleur - Kimono pink{le fil casse} 
Earrings - Found - Gold Bens beauty  
Necklace - Short - King & Queen - PinkBens beauty at Fi*Fridays  (New) 
Necklace -Long - StellaBens beauty   (New) 
Dress - My simplicity dress - SeafoamBlah at WCME   (New) 
Belt - Bow waist belt - Whiteizzies (Past hunt gift) 
Gloves - Enigma - WhiteLouLou 
Rings - Melissa - Pink leather Bens beauty  
Nails - Ultra mesh nailsJamman on MP 
Garter - Smexay garter - White - Zebra - PinkHollipocket (Temp LM) 
Shoes - Addiction - FatpackN-Core 

Happy shopping!