Saturday, 29 June 2013

Cherry Pie


Hello once again lovely Peeps!

Cherrylicious for this post, Hollipocket have this cute lil top for this weeks GFW, I think it was available last week - but I've checked and its still out, so be quick, its ver' cutes!!

Alterego have these Limited Edition Showstoppers out, and there was such a rush to get em, that the sim crashed!!! But  I managed to get back in, and snaffle em up, I missed out on the Panda ones, I wasnt gonna miss out on these too!!

In my excitement of snaffling the shoes, I forgot to put earrings in!! How weird to naked ears look? :o/


Hair - Kerri @ Truth (New) 
Glasses - Reader Gkasses - Red Leopard @ Acid & Mala 
Piercing - Face Piercing K2 @ Phoebe's Piercings at Designer Circle (New) 
Lipstick - Firework Lip Colour - Red @ Zombie Suicide at Perfect Wardrobe (New) 
Collar/ Sleeves - Black Tie Cuffs & Collars @ LWL at The Arcade 
Shoulders - Gladiator @ Epic 
Sleeves Tatt - Passion @ Tenjin 
Top - Tookie Lookie - Cherry Pie @ Hollipocket (For GFW) 
Necklace - Winged Saint @ The Pink Bandaid (New) 
Belt - Spiked Belt @ Candydoll 
Tummy Tatt - Freak & Dangerous @ Your Cocain at Fi*fridays (New) 
Belly Piercing - Scorpion @ Phoebe's Piercings at Acid Lily 
Skirt - Lacey Mini @ Forever Young (New) 
Gloves - Lolita @ LouLou 
Rings - Scorpion Rings @ Phoebe's Piercings at Acid Lily  (New) 
Stockings - Seamed Fishnets @ Blowpop 
Garter - Smexay Garter @ Hollipocket 
Knee Guard - Gladiator @  Epic  
Sneakers - Showstoppa - Skullies @ Alterego (New) (Limited Edition)