Friday 28 June 2013

Dangerous


Helloooooo Loves!!

Well when Alterego released these pants I fell in lust and I needed them in my SL <3 but at nearly 700L I was a bit hesitant, until I remembered about store credit!! And how lucky am I that I had just over 700L in credit so could get em for free!?!!Although to be fair, I wudda bought em anyway cos I loves em :D Jus wudda taken a day or so to decide lmao

Bishes Inc have super cute tops out at The Boobies Show, these come in a ton of colours and include tango appliers.

Both Bens Beauty & Your Cocain have bargains out at Fi*Friday, 55L each -  totes bargain-alicious!!


Hair - JoleneTruth 
Earrings/ Necklace - Aztek Set  Bens Beauty at Fi*friday  (New) 
Top - Spring Top - FuschiaBishes Inc At The Boobies Show (New) 
Freckles - Dark Freckles  (New) 
Tattoo : Chest/Tummy - Freak & Dangerous  (New) 
Tattoo: Sleeves - GeishaVestigium 
Tattoo: Hip Stars - MariaYour Cocain 
Pants - Saggy Pants - BlackAlterego  (New) 
Bracelets - Mess Bangles[EY:NO] 
Rings - Ladyfingers - Bad BitchThe Pink Bandaid   (New) 
Sneakers - Rainbow SneakersBoob-Lish