Tuesday 11 June 2013

Meet Me


Hello Loves!!

Id planned on taking the pics of this gorgeous lil slip by Forever Young in my bedroom, beside my gorgeous pink and white - very girly - bed, but SL had other ideas, as soon as I got changed I was hit with a restart, so I quickly tp-ed to mah Wifehs place, and waited patiently. . . . and waited. . . .and waited. . . until I got bored and decided to do the pics in a little barn at her Vineyard, obvs with a glass of wine - natch!

Anyhoo this smokin' lil set, as I said, is by Forever Young, it comes in 5 colours and is available at WCME The set includes the mesh slip, oopsie knickers, and appliers for Tango boobs. Hawt and so damn cute <3


Hair - Sadie - Naturals @ Tameless  (New) 
Tiara - Sunshine On A Rainy Day - Silver @  Maxi Gossomer 
Slip set - BabyDoll Lingerie - Pink @  Forever Young at WCME  (New) 
Nails - Ultra Mesh NailsJamman on MP 
Feet - Barefeet - Tipetoe - MeshN-Core 


Happy Shopping!