Wednesday 10 July 2013

Gonna Be Fireworks


Hey hey hey Peepsicles!

I have more from the new round of Flux for ya'll \o/

I've been that busy with RL (Yeah dead busy sunning myself - I know - I KNOW!! But we gotta get what we can in Blighty!!) I feel like I've really been off my game - blogging-wise, I do apologise, and I promise, normal service will resume shortly (Its bound to - English summers never last long lol)

Anyhoo. . . . Flux. . . is stuffed full of not only clothes, but accessories, poses, and furniture :D Here is a wicked lean to, with all accessories sold seperately, all mesh so low LI too, and the lean-to can be used for other themes as the accessories are all unlinked, and also copyable \o/


Hair - Shiloh - CandyPloom 
Choker - Belt Choker BY DDD At Flux (New-Exclusive)
Shirt - Elly May - Red [QE] at Bewbapalooza (New) 
Tattoo - ForeverYour Cocain at Fi*fridays 
Bracelets - Watch & Bangles - Silver @ Phoebe's Piercings at Rascal St sales Room (New) 
Nails - Ultra Mesh Nails Jamman 
Jeans - Denim Star Capris - Black BY Sakide At Flux (New-Exclusive)
Shoes - Nikki Stiletto @ Forever Young (New) 
Lean-to & Accessories - Americana Lean to BY Enchant 3D At Flux (New-Exclusive) 
Poses -Peggy BY Poseology at Flux (New-Exclusive) 

Taxi to Flux Here