Sunday, 7 July 2013

Heart You


Heyaaa Peeps!!

In todays post we have newness from Hollipocket and Spirit Land, plus gorgeous makeup from Pink Acid at She & Him. I STG theres soooo much shopping goodness going on in SL right now, I wanna be here alllll the time, but while the sun is shining in RL I'm SO there!!



Hair - Ivette - Rye @ Wasabi Pills 
Eyes/Piercing - Lapse - Tidal @ Ellabella 
Headband - Hippie Hippie Shake Headband @ MishMash 
Earrings - Tera Spikes - Silver @ Bens Beauty (New) 
Makeup - Everyday Prim Alpha Makeup @ Pink Acid at She & Him (New -Exclusive) 
Necklace - Simple Trials - Geo @  Ellabella  (New) 
Top - Ruffle My Fluffers-Heart Me-Sky Blue @ Hollipocket at SL Fashion Week (New) 
Rings - Ladyfingers - Bad Bitch @ The Pink Bandaid 
Nails - Ultra Mesh Nails V5 @ Jamman
Pants - Pina Leggings - Pink @ Spirit Store (New) 
Shoes - Omega - Sky @ N-Core