Monday 29 July 2013

Touch 'em


Ello again Girls <3

This is a last minute call for She & Him - the first round of this event ends in a matter of hrs, so if there's anything you didn't get, go now! I didn't show these drop-down-dead-wicked pants from R3volt and it was only when I was clearing out my folder for the next round that I found em - and I couldn't possibly let the round go without blogging em. The wow to these pants is the hud :- it allows you  to change the denim of the jeans to 15 colours, the belt to 15 designs, the scarf in the back pocket to 15 fabrics and the belt buckle to 10 designs - I couldnt love these jeans more!!

Then for the top <3
This is the rare gatcha item by Kennedy's for Hello Titty Slots, there are 7 commons also, each a lil provocotive and a lot hawt \o/

Last but OMG no-means least, I introduce the newest sponsor of Babbling Brook. . . . .drumroll please. . . . . .Atooly!! \o/ I'm super proud to have been accepted as an Official Atooly Blogger as I have been relying on their wicked poses for quite some time!! Now Ill credit Atooly poses as soon as the new ones are released, and also the older ones I've been using :o)
But poses arent all Atooly create!. . .Oh no - Atooly have also been releasing wicked meshy goodies and accessories, plus piercings!! Yeps I think its safe to say right now theres a very happy bunny alert :D TYSM Miranda :o*







Poses - Female Pose Pack - 15 @ Atooly  (New) 
Hair - Amaya - Variety @ Truth  (New) 
Hairbow - Pretty Bow Headband - White @ Atooly at SL Fashion Week  (New) 
Lipgloss - Sinful Lips - AmorcitoPanda Punx at She & Him   (Last Chance!) 
Top - Stop Staring & Touch @ Kennedy's At Hello Titty Slots  (New) (Gatcha - Rare) 
Sleeves tattoo - Sweet SacrificeBoss tattoos at She & Him (Last Chance!) 
Arm Warmers - Elbow Warmers - V2 @ Alterego  (New) 
Bracelets - Spiked Bracelet Bowtique On MP 
Ring - Little Heart Ring - FallAtooly  (New - Gatcha) 
Nails - Ultra Mesh NailsJamman 
Torso Tattoo - Butterfly Endless Pain 
Jeans - Declan Jeans - V2 [R3] At She & Him (Last Chance!) 
Shoes - Shark - PassionN-Core