Wednesday 28 August 2013

Gin Alley


Heya All <3

My Wifeh & I LOVE gin - this is a fact of our lives :o) So we decided to dedicate this post to our love of the Gin  - Cheers!

Me: Wifeh, is there anything you'd like to say?
Wifeh: I love gin and my wife Brookie Rascon, I'd share my last bottle with her ❤

Aww how cute is she?? Love her!!! (Not so much though that I'd share my last bottle with her, but shhh lets not tell her that)





On Diamond: 
Hair - Lori - Dark Browns DeLa Hair 
Visor - Yuki - BlackWaka & Yuki 
Necklace - Wanderer League 
Top - Hollywood Mesh TopApple May 
Bracelets - Enigma LouLou 
Rings - Shield RingsLaGyo 
Tattoo - Sister Symbol Tenjin 
Jeans - Highly Elastic Jeans (Broken) Frenzy on MP 
Shoes - Indy - Black @ N-Core  (New) 

OnMe: 
Hair - Hair 31 - Platinum BlondesEaters Coma  (New) 
Piercings - Eye - Stella Cute Poison at SL fashion Week (New) 
Piercings - Mouth - Disarray @ Cute Poison  (GG) 
Earrings/Necklace - Teardrop Set -TropicalPhoebe's Piercings at The 24 (New) (Gatcha-Rare) 
Top - Jubblies Top - White @ Anatomy at Cleavage  (Lubbly Jubblies) (New-Exclusive) 
Knickers/Bra - Barbie Dolly Lingerie Set 5Hollipocket 
Armwarmers - No Longer Available
Rings - Melissa - Green - Silver PackBens Beauty 
Gin Bottle - Bombay Sapphire -Found on MP 
Belly Piercing - Belly Piercing P1Phoebe's Piercings 
Torso Tattoo - Peacock Vestigium 
Jeans - Cargo Capris - Black Apple May 
Shoes - HelenaRedgrave