Saturday 24 August 2013

Lime Time


Heyaaaaaa Cornflake Kids!!

Honestly I get so fed up thinking of post names - Lime Time is so lame, but I really couldn't think of anythin' else at this late hour on a Friday night :o/ ((*Side note- mhm this was posted on a saturday, but was friday when I wrote it - honestly, I'm not THAT mental. . . . . .* ))
Dont even get me started on "Cornflake Kids" Its the first thing that entered my mind! LMAO






Hair - Fiona - CandyPloom 
Headband - Minnie Spiked HeadbandAlterego 
Tattoo - Only God Can Judge Me Bubblesqueen at She & Him 
Dress - Maxine Dress - Lime @  Blonde & Blonde at Jersey Shore  (For GFW) 
Bangles - Bishes Bangles - LemonBishes Inc 
Ring - Right - Rainbow Promises @ Squishy Polkadots at Jersey Shore  (For GFW) 
Ring - Left - Bunny RingBens Beauty 
Nails - Ultra Mesh Nails Jamman 
Boots - Megas V2 Ten"10