Friday 13 September 2013

I Gotz Phat!


Ellooooooo Loves!!
And happy Friday! \o/

Yush indeed, I diiid get phats!! I gots myself a brand spanking new Phat Ass by Linc today, and I love it!
The ass is mesh, and comes in 3 sizes. There's already a ton of designers making appliers for the Phat Ass, not least the fantabulous Epic!
Epic have released this gorgeous dress (which comes with appliers for ass & boobs) for Going Bust. The dresses are available in 10 colours
I cant wait for Al Vulo to release a skin with the Phat Ass appliers, I have every confidence they will, and I'll be buying the fatpack when they do!
I wasn't expecting to be able to wear boots with my Phat Ass, as its the  mesh ass & legs, but just by wearing the medium size boots and the ass alpha including feet, I was able to! \o/





Hair - Oh Baby Doll - Ombre & Roots Lamb 
Horns - Eternum Antlers - Triangulate @ Half Deer (Gatcha) 
Ears -  Fantasy Faun ears - Brown *Epic* 
Piercing - Stellar Piercings Cute Poison 
Eyes - Lapse - Stygian Ellabella 
Neck Piercing - Cosmos PiercingCute Poison 
Necklace - AmazonBens Beauty 
Dress - Zipper Booty Dress - Faun @ *Epic* at Cleavage  (New - Going Bust) 
Bangle 1 - Savanna - GoldLaGyo 
Bangle 2  - Spike Mesh Bangle Bens Beauty 
Nails - Ultra Mesh NailsJamman 
Rings - My Deer Skull - WhitePhoebe's Piercings at Stalkerazzi (New) 
Mesh Ass/Legs - Phat Azz @ Luck.Inc (New) 
Tail - Fantasy Faun Tail - Brown *Epic* 
Leg Strap - Sling Shot Iren 
Boots - Radical - Suede Chamoisee Maitreya