Tuesday 29 October 2013

Hooked


Hey Babies <3

How cute is this new top from Lil Lace?
The tops (coming in a ton of colour ways)  are mesh but are totally wearable with Phat Azzes, as I am doing here \o/ . Lolas Tango appliers are available seperately. Each top includes the options to change the colour of the corset part, buttons and hoops. The fabrics are lushness <3

While choosing what to wear with the top (as I didnt need to take off my Azz, I really didnt want to!), I had a quick look on Marketplace to see if I could find a skirt with appliers. I wasn't disappointed, {U.R} have released sexy lil pencil skirts with not only appliers for Phat Azz, but mesh inserts, which not only give a seemless join, but also move as your body moves <3 At only 55L for a short while, I'll be snapping the other colours up too.






Hair - Its So Fluffy - Candy @ Ploom   (New)  
Nose Nail & Blood - Bloody Nose @ Vestigium at Horrorfest   (New - Gatcha)
Necklace - HesperideLouLou 
Tattoo - Deaths WisdomVestigium at Horrorfest  (New) 
Top - Tuck Blouse & Corset - Black @ Lil Lace  (New) 
Gloves - Lolita @  LouLou 
Bracelets - Tiny Round Bracelets - Aluminium Eclipse Art Studio 
Rings - Hello Bow Rings - NightCandydoll (New) 
Nails - Ultra Mesh Nails Jamman 
Skirt - Black Defining Knee Length Skirt{U.R} Fashion Designs (New) (Mainstore LM Provided) 
Boots - Dawn Boots Happy Undead