Saturday 5 October 2013

She Is A Cunt- Fact


& I Must Have TWAT Written On My Fod**


No I'm not talkin about my wife LMAO!

I'm talking about someone else, but unlike her I'm not into airing my shitty sheets for all to see. . . .  .I'm just hopin to be around when the high & mighty fall sure & fast.  . . . . .face down. . . . . .in dog shit. . . . .
Karma Baby, it Exists!!



 ** Forehead 


Helmet - Kawaii Helmet 01Envious at Body Modification Expo  (New-Exclusive)
Hair - Hair 12'13 - FantasyRed(Mint) 
Mouth beads - My Yummy Necklace
Necklace - My Fave Necklace 
Bracelets - My Fav Bracelets - Pink Pearls 
All @ Acid & Mala on MP   
Shoulders - Dark Gladiator 
Knee - Dark Gladiator  
Both @ *Epic* 
Top - One Thing - Black @ One Thing Top - Black @ Mes Sucreries at She & Him  (New-Exclusive)
Poses -  Vacations @ Roxelle at She & Him   (New-Exclusive)
Belt - Bowie Belt - Dark Purple @ Candy Doll at Oh My Gatcha  (OMG) 
Skirt - Bend Me Over - Set 1Hollipocket 
Leg Tattoo -  Polynesian Leg - 1 @ Vestigium  (New) 
Boots - Triumph - Pink PolishGoS