Tuesday 12 November 2013

I Can Only Be Me


Hey Pooks <3

More goodness from the current round of Bewbapalooza, this time we have sexy lil camo bodysuits by L!ke. These come in 3 girly camo colours and include appliers for Tango & Phat Azz \o/

I also forgot to show the back of the cute lil sockies when I wore 'em the other day, so I've included a lil pic of that too, cos if you're anything like me you will Lurves em <3




Hair - Andromeda - NaturallyAdoness at The Thrift Shop (New) 
Hairbow - Hairbow - Spiked - Silver - Colourable @ {Free} (New) 
Piercing - Throwback 2 Ellabella at TRFF   (New - Exclusive) 
Black Pearls - Pearly Girly Necklace Hollipocket 
Pink Pearls - My Favourite Necklace - Pink @ Acid & Mala on MP 
Holster - Hands Up Mutha Fooka Hollipocket at She & Him (New-Exclusive) 
Tattoo - Deaths Wisdom Vestigium 
Arm Band - Emo Flask @ Dirtyland   (GG) 
Body - My G.I Jane Body - Gunmetal L!Ke at Bewbapalooza (New) 
Bracelets - Lovelock Bracelets Shabby Cat 
Hand Tattoo - Birds (For Slink Hands) @ Your Cocain 
Rings - Sexy & BitchWhatever 
Nails - Bright Nail Set (For Slink Hands) Atooly (New) 
Socks - Cat Socks - Pink Runaway (New) 
Anklets - Pearly Girly Jizz @ Hollipocket 
Shoes - Reckless Peeptoes - Zebra Has Been at TRFF (New-Exclusive)