Monday 30 December 2013

One Day My Prince Will Come


Helloooooooo Loves!

Hope ya'll havin a lovely festive season. I've been spending some much needed time with the fam, but was missing my lil bloggy so thought Id hop on for a posty :D

The new round of The Kollective has begun, and Phwoar Couture have this beautiful mesh dress out for the event. The dress comes with a texture change hud that provides 12 beautiful rich textures. Perfect for any New Years parties :D

Also the new round of Oh My Gatcha is fast approaching, and this one looks to be as addictive as the last! It doesn't start till 1st Jan, so I wont provide the LM until then (as you'll just be sent home), so until then, grab the slurl below and tp to the subscriber so you dont miss out on any Jersey Shore news :D




Crown - Firin Crown - Kiss The Frog (Rare)  @ Things @ Oh MY Gatcha (OMG-Jan 1st) 
Hair - Rahja - Ombre Runaway (New) 
Head Chain - Lynthias Jewel - Green x Red @ Keystone @ Oh My Gatcha (OMG-Jan 1st) 
Eyes - Jaded Collection - Samhain The Plastik 
Necklace/Ring - Dragons Eye - Fire (Rare)  @ !TLB @ Oh My Gatcha (OMG-Jan 1st) 
Dress - ZoeyPhwoar Couture at The Kollective (New) 
Bangle - My Way Bangle - Black Bens Beauty 
Square Rings - Skeleton Rings - FU & Silver Skull @ PMS @ Oh My Gatcha  (OMG-Jan 1st) 
Shoes - Cinq - BlackN-Core 

Join The JS Group To Grab The OMG LM As Soon As It Opens!  ->  Jersey Shore Subscriber