Wednesday 11 December 2013

Wandering


Ello Darlings! 

Went for a lil wander tonight, as I needed to get out of the studio. 
I found myself at a wicked lil grungy type sim, on the lower east side of town (lol). I LOVE wandering around these places, and this sim is so well made with fantastic attention to detail. I took a ton of pics, but decided on this wicked tattoo shop  The Sim is prolly common knowledge, but its new to me, so I thought Id share. Slurl is below with the outfit deets :D 




Hair - Silverblade - MonsoonTableau Vivant at FaMESHed  (New) 
Hairbow - Hairbow - Spiked Gold - Colourable @ {Free} on MP 
Necklace - Maral - BlackBens Beauty at Jewelry & Accessories Expo (New) 
Beads - Pearl NecklacesMaxi Gossomer 
Tattoo - Original SinCustom Inkz 
Dress - Happy Hour - Berry {le fil casse} 
Rings - Kawaii Rings - Colourable {Free} on MP 
Cuffs - Orichalcum Flower Bracelet - GoldEclipse Art Studio at Winter Trend (New) 
Shoes - Amy Mesh Boots - 10 Colour HudMiss Canning (New)