Tuesday 4 March 2014

Puppy Love


Ello Angels <3

I know I have benn a lil obsessed with WCF lately, but theres soooo much I wanna share with you guys, that I'm afraid I will be for a lot longer!

But meanwhile, over at The Arcade, Birdy have some more of those heart-stoppignly cute lil doggies that were first (for me anyway) seen at Mens Dept. These dogs tho all come in individual lil outfits, dressed as other animals - I swear - too cute - so I got 2 to keep my original Boston Terrier company. I will end up with a full litter I'm sure :D

But, getting back to WCF, the fantastic and rather gorgeous Hollipocket has some exclusive sexiness for us, in the form of some smoking little lacey tops, (coming in packs of 5 and including appliers for Tango Boobs and Slink Hands) & a remix on the Bend Me Over Skirts, the new twist on these being the addition of recolorable hip bows and a choice of lace or net underskirt. These skirts are compatible with mesh assses as they are resizable with a X, Y, Z menu. Skirts come in packs of 6.





Horns - Aventine Horns - Sakura @ Half Deer at The Arcade (Gatcha) (New)
Hair - Curious - Hud 03 @ Magika 
Earrings - Haley Star Hoops - Yellow @ Atooly at Suicide Dollz  (New)
Top - Nippeh Top - Rainbow @ Hollipocket at WCF  (New-Exclusive)
Bracelets/Anklets - Cuff Love @ Muka at WCF  (New-Exclusive)
Rings - Melissa - Yellow - Silver Pack @ Bens Beauty  
Manicure - Soft Metals Polish Zoz   (New)
Dog - Puggle - SheepBirdy at The Arcade   (Gatcha - Rare) (New)
Belly Chain - With Love Belly Chain - Silver @ {me} at WCF  (New-Exclusive)
Skirt - Bend Me Over - Remix - Set 4 @ Hollipocket at WCF   (New-Exclusive)
Garter - Garter Love @ Muka 
Socks - Knee Socks - Pack 2 @ Forever Young at Bodify  (Newish)
Shoes - Cute Bow Platforms -Pink @ Blah at WCF  (New-Exclusive)