Wednesday 30 April 2014

Nameless


Hey Girlies <3

Todays posty is called Nameless, because I have an exclusive, and very sneaky peek at some killer shoes that are soo new, they haven't even been named yet! The shoes are by L.Warwick and will be available at next weeks Suicide Dollz. I'm not sure how many colours will be available, but I have 2 to show you now. The shoes, are materials ready, and are for the Slink Mid Foot. A huge THANKYOU to Lindsey for sending these beauts for me to tease ya'll, She so rocks my heart <3


And so, I am rockin the red heels for todays LOTD <3





Hair/Scarve - Sunday - Natural Ombres & Dips @ Spellbound (New)
Necklace - Meeyaw - Red @ Bens Beauty
Dress - Simply Dressy - Black @ Apple May Designs (New)
Tattoo - Phoenix Tattoo @ Sourires at She & Him (New)
Bangles - Hoop Mesh Bracelets - Colours Pack @ Bens Beauty
Leg Tattoo - Rosary Feather @ Pervette At Jersey Shore
Shoes - Yet To Be Named - Get 'Em At Suicide Dollz From Next Week! (New)
Poses - BonesPloom 
Location  -  Trace

Happy Shopping!
xXx