Monday 28 April 2014

Taking Chances


Ello Me Darlin's!!

Firstly I wanna apologise for not posting this weekend, but I do have a good reason! Saturday was my Hubby & I's 10th wedding anniversary :D And so I have spent a lovely weekend celebrating and spending some much needed time with the man I am lucky enough to call mine <3

(OK - ok I wont go on with the mush, just wanted to explain lol)

And when I logged into SL, I had another reason to celebrate. . Let me please introduce Babbling Brooks newest sponsor. . . .and OMFG Imma die. . . . .  Please welcome. . . PLOOM!!!!!
Seriously I am so honoured to have been acccepted as one of Ploom's newest bloggers, I actually did a happy dance when I read the NC from Helyanwe.
I have been shopping at Ploom, since before it was Ploom, when it was Deviant Kitties, and before Brookie was even thought of. You could say I'm a bit of a superfan, and honestly I am Uber excited, flattered and honoured to have the role.

So here is todays posty, including - of course - one of the latest Ploom Hairs, plus gorgeous newness by Hollipocket, Tabou Irrestible, Zoz, Forever Young, GFD & Miss Canning \o/







Hairband - Kenzi Bow Headband - Pack 2 @ Atooly at The Family Flea Market (New)
Hair - Chance - Dips @ Ploom (New)
Eyes - Sparkle Eyes - Silver @ Tabou Irrestible @ Spring Break Fair  (New)
Piercing - Ova Piercings @ Cute Poison
Choker - Crossed Choker - Baby Pink/Silver @ Forever Young (Gatcha-Rare)
Body - Bangin' Bod Suit - Hearty White @ Hollipocket at She & Him (New)
Bracelets - Iggy Bracelets @ Atooly at 100 Block
Mani/Pedi For Slinks - Tiffany Polish @ Zoz at Cosmopolitan Sales Room (New)
Rings - My Knuckle Rings - Set 2 - Black @ GFD at Gotta Gatcha (New)
Belly Chain - Multi Cross Belly Chain @ Pomposity
Stockings - Toeless Sheer Stockings - Lights Pack @ Forever Young (New)
Garter - Holy Holli Garter @ Hollipocket
Ankle Beads - Pearlie Girlie Jizz Pearls @ Hollipocket 
Shoes - Silvia Heels - White/Silver @ Miss Canning (New) 

Poses - Fashionista Pack 1 @ Tabou Irrestible at Pose Fair (New)
(Excluding Hands Pose - Pic 3)
Location - Caverns Of Aleval

Happy Shopping! 
xXx