Saturday 19 July 2014

Summer Meadow


Hey up Chucks!!

For the last couple of posts I have been using a pose pack by {Imeka} that I bought at Kustom9.
Today I toddled off to have a nose at their  mainstore, and I wasn't disappointed. After purchasing my poses, I had a nosey outside, and wew what a pretty sim {Imeka} is situated on, I had to use it as a backdrop for todays posty!
So here we are, in the prettiest meadow,  featuring goodies by Highrize at Fi*Fridays, MoDANNA at TBS, and Ploom at Hair Fair - Lurve <3














Hair - Honey - Candy Pack @ Ploom at Hair Fair (New)
Earrings - Horn Lucky Charm - Gold @ Eclipse Art Studio (New)
Top - Paint Splatter Shirt @ Highrize at Fi*Fridays (New)
Bracelets - Cutieh Tootieh Accessory-Set 2 @ Hollipocket
Rings - Bunneh Fufu Rang @ Hollipocket at Project Limited (New)
Jeans - Pastel Pants - Pink @ MoDANNA at TBS (New)
Sandals - Fabuloso Sandals - Periwinkle @ Highrize at Fi*Fridays (New)

Poses:
 Pose 1 - Luna @ {Imeka} at Kustom9   (New)
Pose 2 - Sits 01  {Imeka}
Location - {Imeka}

Happy Shopping!
xx B xx