Monday 28 July 2014

Where Did The Magic Go?


Ello again Lovely Peeps <3

I took a trip to Suicide Dollz earlier today, and found cat stuffs!
Cats - I love em, so this Cat tattoo and top where a no brainer. There is, of course,  non cat related items too, but, well, these have like CATS on em <3

I'm also wearing some rather sexeh lil highwaist panties by Forever Young, these come in 2 packs, each including 6 colours, and appliers for Phat Azz & Wowmeh.

The hot gladiator bootehs are a new item by Miss Canning,  I LOVE that I can wear em with my Phat Azz, although I did have to switch from my usual thicker legs size to the more inner thigh size, but its still a huge yay from me! 
















Hair - Tara - Blacks @ Runaway (New)
Piercings :
 (Eyes) Chimerical 
(Nose/Mouth)  Disarray
Both @ Cute Poison
Choker - Cross Choker - Black/Gold (Gatcha -Rare) @ Forever Young
Tattoo - Theia @ Letis Tattoos at Suicide Dollz (New)
Top - Off Shoulder Top - Cat Magic @ Flipmode at Suicide Dollz (New)
Bracelets - Screaming Bracelets @ Pomposity
Rings - Large Cross Rings @ Pomposity at The Black Dot Project (New)
Shorts -  High Waist Panty - Pack 1 @ Forever Young (New)
Boots - Gladiator Boots - Black @ Miss Canning (New)

Location - Story Brooke

Happy Shopping!
xx B xx