Thursday 18 September 2014

Deja - Vu


Ello again Lil Shroomies <3

I know its been a couple days since I last posted, but I got bored of where I live so went on a mission to buy a new cute mesh house When Id found and bought said house, I decided to redo my whole island and - of course - it took me longer than I expected :o/ Its still not completely done, but I needed a break so decided to blog instead! (Lots more fun!) Anyhoo, I hope to be able to maybe do a post from there as and when its finished to my standard (sometime next year then, right?)

Ok, so onto the posty, which includes a gorgeous new Group Gifty at {Vision} - S&F -  a sexeh lil mesh dress which includes appliers for  boobs \o/
Plus lotsa news from the fab Zoz and Pomposity <3 














Hair - Hair No 21'14 - Blondes @ (Red)Mint (New)
Necklace - Nautical Necklace - Red @ Cute Poison
Arm Cuffs - Diamond Studded Arm Bands @ Pomposity at The Jewelry Fair (New)
Tattoo - Yggdrasil @ Vestigium (New)
Bangles - Angular Bracelets - Black @ Izzies
Rings - Gemstone Flower Rings @ Pomposity at Thrift Shop (New)
Nails & Mani/Pedi - Iona Silver Mesh Nails Set @ Zoz at Clockwork Spiral (New)
Dress - Group Gift - Mesh Dress W/Lolas Appliers @ {Vision} - S&F (New) (Group Gift)
Shoes - Iona Heels For Slink High - Ruby @ Zoz at Clockwork Spiral (New)
Poses - Mery Pose Pack @ Label Motion
Location - Soap 
Happy Shopping!
xx B xx