Tuesday 2 December 2014

Can't Stop Now


Ello Minxes <3

I hate this time of year, there are so many coughs and sneezes, colds and flu about, and I unfortunately have succumbed :o/ For the past day or so I have been snuggled under a blanky with a range of cough medicines, throat lozenges, tissues and whatnot. I have grown bored of TV and have finished my book, so I have dragged my sniffly self over to the computer to check in and tell ya'll I'm still alive! (Just)
















Hair - Boo! - Natural Ombres @ Spellbound
Eye Makeup - Makeup Set - Rose - Eyes Only @ {Mua} at J&A Expo (New) (Opens 5th Dec - LM To Follow!)
Dress - Extraordinary Dress - Pink @ HighRize (New)
Tattoo - Temple Hands - Black - Fresh @ Things  (New)
Rings - Opal Diamonds Rings @ Eclipse Art Studio at WEIB Sales Room (New)
Shoes - MY Lace Pumps @ MY at J&A Expo (New) (Opens 5th Dec - LM To Follow!)
 
Poses - Mery @ Label Motion
Location - District 8
 
Happy Shopping!
xx B xx