Wednesday 17 December 2014

Finally


Hello Dolls!

Omfg, after my internet issues on Monday, yesterday (the dreaded SL Tuesday!) I couldn't log in all night, SL hated me, its just so mean at times :(

Anyhoo, I bought a new skin!
I thought it was time to have a lil change. 
I don't usually get my skins from anywhere but Al Vulo, but I loved this one from Essences so much I had to have it. Wednesday includes appliers for Slink hands & feet, and Lola's boobehs, and there are appliers for other mesh body parts available seperately.
I wont be abandoning Al Vulo completely, I just want more frequent releases please!

Clothes wise I'm wearing Hollipockets newest (and so cute) releases for Frost, and sexeh new heels from Bens Boutique, plus a gorgeous festive nail polish by Zoz at Gothmas.  This one is for the Zoz mesh nails, but there is a version for the standard Slink nail too :D 














Snood - Breezy Heady Scarf @ Hollipocket at Frost (New)
Hair - Hanni - Blondes @ Koy
Skin - Wednesday I - Noisette @ Essences
Eyes - Anim Eyes - Black @ {Song}
Romper - Breezy Romps - Set 3 @ Hollipocket at Frost (New)
Hand Tattoo - Temple Hands @ Things 
Bangles - Hoop Mesh Bracelets - Metals Pack @ Bens Beauty
Mnai/Pedi (For Zoz Mesh Nails For Slinks) - Gothic Christmas - Silver Tips @ Zoz at Gothmas by Gaslight (New)
Leg Tattoo - Shivahs Journey Stockings @ Things at TBS (New)
Shoes - Larissa @ Bens Boutique (New)
Poses - Mery & Lynette @ Label Motion 
Location - Winterfall
Happy Shopping!
xx B xx