Saturday 27 December 2014

Wild & Free


Ello again Loves!

Did ya'll have a lovely Christmas?
Mine was amaze, but Gawd am I glad all the madness is over!

It's only been a few days, but I feel like I have been away from SL for weeks! Its good to get back though, especially to get back to blogging :D

My lovely Faylinn Buttery Toast Lady has been a busy bee creating the cutest lil meshy backpacks for the One Word event. The Dream Chaser Backpacks are available in 10 colours, and include a hud to change the window, stars and straps colours. One Word opens Jan 1st.

Plus I have news of a new event!
T H I C K is an event room especially for curvy girls, and you can find everything from skins & shapes, to clothes and shoes! Nothing is over 100L and you must join the group to enter the sales room. 
T H I C K has just opened!  So go, join the group and snaffle some bargains! \o/














Hair - Betsy - Candy Pack @ Ploom (12 Days Of Christmas) (New)
Headband - Ghantam Headband @ UtopiaH - Store Closing Sale On Till 31st Dec
Eyes - Littus Eyes - Dark Hazel @ Adoness at Frost (New)
Neck Tattoo - Gift Tattoo @ Stickerz
Dress - Cozy Up To Me Hoodie - Wild & Free @ HighRize at T H I C K (New)
Backpack - Dream Chaser - Black @ Buttery Toast at One Word (New) (From Jan 1st)
Rings - Cyborg Sensory Rings - Silver @ Eclipse Art Studio (New)
Mesh Nails (For Slinks) - Mesh Nails - Long @ Zoz
Mani For Mesh Nails - Swirl 1 Polishes @ Zoz at Sneak Peek (New) 
(Includes Slink Pedi)
Socks - Bad Ass Knee Socks - Pack One @ Forever Young
Shoes - Hi Top Street Versus - Cotton Aztec @ HighRize at T H I C K (New)

Poses - Bonnie @ {Imeka}
Location - MalaLife

Happy Shopping!
xx B xx