Tuesday 3 February 2015

Dishonesty & Lies - What I Found Behind Your Eyes


Hey Babes <3

Its been a couple of days since my last post - my apologies, RL is just hectic at the moment, hopefully I can catch up though this week, there are tons of goodies to share, so I'll just get on with it!














Body::
Eyes - Jills Crystals - Abyss @ Chus! (Jack Or Jill Hunt) (New)
Body - Lara @ Maitreya 
Shape - My Own - Not For Sale 
Skin - Sia II - Ice - India @ Glam Affair
Hands - Casual @ Slink
Feet - High @ Slink 
For Slurls See Body Basics Tab  
Look::
Hair - Nahara - Natural Ombres & Dips @ Spellbound
Piercing - Twin Piercing @ !nfinity (Jack Or Jill Hunt) (New)
Eye Gems - Diamonds - Pure @ Stickerz
Necklace - Cobweb Necklace  @ Pomposity at Hipster fair (New)
Dress - Distressed Jersey Dress - Black @ Glo at THICK (New)
Gloves - Shredded Gloves - Pack One @ Forever Young at Carnevil (New)
Rings - Cobweb Rings @ Pomposity (New)
Mani/Pedi For Slinks - Biker Flaming Nails @ SHOCK
Leg Tattoo - Sugar Skull Leg Tattoo @ PMS at Thrift Shop (New)(Opens Feb 6th)
Boots - Triumph Boots - Worn @ Gos 
 Other::
Poses - Renata @ Belle Poses at Room69   (New)

Happy Shopping!
xx B xx