Wednesday 25 February 2015

Don't Tell Me What To Do


*Waves*
Me again!

Here I have another lil sneaky peek at more of the goodies available at the forthcoming WCF4.

Don't forget, that although the event opens on March 1st, group members can get early access on Feb 28th! Be sure to join the group to book your place!

Can I just also say, how much I fahooking adore these eyebrows?? They are new from PMS, there are 7 styles, each in 4 colours, plus a white tintable, but these bushier numbers are gonna be my new go to I think. I just wish I had as much control over my RL brows!








Body::
Skin - Kensi Collection - Caramel @ Alterego at Skin Fair (New) (Opens March 13th - LM To Follow)
Ears - Stretched Ears @ Mandala 
Eyebrows - PMS Eyebrows #3 - Black @ PMS (New) 
Eyes - Anim Eyes - Silver @ {Song}
Lashes - Show Girl Angel Rock
Mole - Mesh Beauty Mole @ Deetalez
Teeth - Open Mouth Pro V2 @ [PXL]
Body - Lara @ Maitreya  
Shape - My Own - Not For Sale 
Look::
Hair - Feline - Fatpack @ Little Bones 
Lip Gloss - Geanna Lipgloss - Pink  @ Izzies
Lip Piercing - Twee - Black Steel / Onyx @ Punch 
Choker - Metal Collar - Black @ [I <3 F] at WCF4 (New) (Opens March 1st)
Tattoo - Through Dead Eyes @ PMS at Olala (New) (March 1st)
Catsuit  - Naj Catsuit - Black @ Sexz at WCF4 (New) (Opens March 1st)
Bangles - Hoop Mesh Bracelets - Metals Pack @ Bens Beauty
Rings - Opal Diamond Rings @ Eclipse Art Studio
Boots - Thigh High Boots - Metal Snake @ Maitreya 
Other::
  Poses - Naga @ Eternal Dream at Thrift Shop
Location - Midian City
   Happy Shopping!