Tuesday 7 April 2015

Changing Perspective


Ello again Dolls!

I'm soooo glad to say I'm feeling so much better today, and whats even better is that I have a cupboard full of chocolate that I will be able to demolish now that I can actually eat - yaaay! \o/


Anyhooooo, back to SL shopping, and news at Thick, Zoz, Bishes Inc and Bens Beauty <3












Body::
Skin - Kensi - Caramel - No Brow Alterego 
Ears - Simple Ears  @ Mandala
Eyebrows - Eyebrow #7 - Brown @ PMS
Eyelashes - Lashes - 33 @ Tameless 
Eyes - Sovereign Eyes - Armor @ IKON   
Teeth - Open Mouth Pro V2 @ [PXL] 
Mole - Mesh Beauty Mole @ Deetalez 
Body - Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands - Slink Casual @ Slink
Feet - Slink High Foot @ Slink 
Shape - My Own  - Not For Sale
Look::
Hair - Tourniquet - Ombres @ Moon at Uber (New)
Earrings & Necklace - Emilia Set - Black @ Bens Beauty (New)
Dress - Stella - Blue @ Vague at THICK (New)
Bangles - Hoop Mesh Bracelets @ Bens Beauty
 Mani/Pedi For Slinks - DSignature - Chevron - White Tip @ Zoz (New)
Shoes - Spiked Heels - Black @ Bishes Inc  (New)

Other::
Poses - Mixed Set @ Label Motion 
Location - Pigeon Island

Happy Shopping!
xx B xx