Saturday 18 April 2015

Travellers Rest


Hey Babes <3

Hope ya'll enjoying this gorgeous sunny Saturday! Mine has been ok. . . . . -

Over the last couple of days I have been having probs with my graphics in SL - shadows not showing up when enabled and then crashing on taking pics with shadows, finally crashing when just taking pics on High. I can usually take pics on ultra with no probs so it's really been bugging me what the problem is. I updated my drivers and then yesterday I cleared cache, but that didn't help so today I have done a clean reinstall. I have managed to take todays pics with shadows enabled, but I'm still tentative, only the next couple of days will tell if the reinstall has done the trick - I really hope it has, cos I have no idea what to do next if it doesn't :o/ 

Anyway, enough of me moaning, here's today's LOTD featuring news at Bens Boutique,  and Forever Young at Lubbly Jubblies <3















Body::
Skin - Kensi - No Brow  - Caramel @ Alterego
Freckles - Chocolate Splits  @ Deetalez 
Mole - Mesh Beauty Mole @ Deetalez 
Eyebrows - Brow #6 - Brown @ PMS
Eyelashes - Lashes - 43 & 29 @ Tameless 
Eyes - Sovereign Eyes - Armor @ IKON
 Teeth - Openmouth Pro @ [PXL]
Body - Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands - Slink Elegant 1  @ Slink
Feet - Slink High Foot @ Slink 
Shape - My Own  - Not For Sale
Look::
Hair - Written - Hud 03 @ Magika
Earrings - Beady Earrings @ !nfinity (New) (group Gift)
Necklace - The Dreamer Necklace - Barn - Enlightenment - Muted @ Empyrean Forge at 100 Block (New)
Top - Amber Cropped Tee - Pack 3 @ Forever Young at Lubbly Jubblies (New)
Pants - Tuana Belted Jeans - White @ Bens Beauty (New)
Bangles - Asymetrique Bangles - All Colours @ Je Suis (Store Now Closed)
Rings - Liberty - Gold @ Eclipse art Studio
Mani/Pedi For Slinks - Sparkle Line Natural White @ Zoz at Cosmopolitan (New)
Shoes - Marilee Heels - Fatpack @ [Mundos] (New) 
Other::
Poses - Naughty @ Ploom Poses 
Location - KekeLand 
  Happy Shopping!
xx B xx