Sunday 17 May 2015

It's Not Too late


Hello again Darlin's!

I have an extensive (and by extensive I mean HUUUUGE) collection of shoes in RL, just as any self respecting girl does, but I have serious avatar shoe envy whenever Glamistry release a new pair of heels, and the latest release at Kustom9 does not disappoint!
The Echium heels are a gorgeous mix of leather and snakeskin (faux of course) in 12 colours ♡

I have been promising myself these gorgeous leather pants since I first saw them a few weeks ago, I finally snaffled them today - these would also fit into my RL wardrobe nicely too ♡

Alterego have pretty new tops out at the mainstore. The Aya tops are mesh, and are available in 15 colours. Now if I was able to make my RL boobs as small as Brookies here, I'd be able to wear this in RL lol ♡

And finally to finish the look, news from Truth, FormaNails and Zoz ♡






The High Priestess polishes include 9 colours and each features a picture ring finger nail polish - 1st pic.





Body::
Skin - Lydia - Caramel - No Brow @ AlterEgo (New)   
Ears - Simple Ears @ Mandala 
 Eyes - Sovereign Eyes - Armour @ IKON
Eyebrows - Brows #6 - Brown Dark @ PMS on MP 
Eyelashes - Lush Lashes - Small @ Eye Candi on MP 
Mole - Mesh Beauty Mole @ Deetalez
Body  - Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands - Elegant 1 @ Slink 
Feet - HighSlink 
Shape - My Own  - Not For Sale
 
Look::
Hair - Verienne - Gingers @ Truth (New)
Necklace - Pretty Butterfly Necklace @ Secret Love (New)
Top - Aya Top - Grey @ AlterEgo (New)
Bracelets & Rings Sets - Asian - Black @ FormaNails (New)
Nails - Mesh Nails 3 @ Zoz
Mani For Mesh Nails - High Priestess Polish @ Zoz at Create Your Own Tarot  (New) 
  Pants - Caprice Pants - Grey/Silver @ [SYS]
Shoes - Echium Heels - Fatpack @ Glamistry at Kustom9 (New)
Other::
  Poses - Gayle & Kaelyn @ Label Motion  Location - Yesterday
  Happy Shopping!
xx B xx