Wednesday 6 May 2015

Moonlight Melodies


Ello again Me Lovelies!

Here I bring you The Plastiks new gorgeous creation for TDSF - the Kilian Gown.
Each dress includes 3 belt options and there are 25 designs to choose from. Of course I HAD to go for the dancing skullies right? ♡

We also have news from Zoz at Suicide Dollz - new shoesies \o/
I had to take off my dress to show the full shoes as it covers them slightly, but as they're so cute, I didn't mind, I was just careful that nobody was around, and I used my alpha to hide my modesty ◕‿◕













Body::
Skin - Lydia - Caramel - Dark Brow @ AlterEgo (New)   
Eyes -  Sovereign Eyes -Field @ IKON
Eyelashes - Lush Lashes @ Eye Candi On MP
Ears - Simple Ears @ Mandala
Mole - Mesh Beauty Mole @ Deetalez
Lip Gloss - Glossy Lip Highlights - 3D @ Izzies 
Body  - Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands - Elegant 1 @ Slink 
Feet - High @  Slink 
Shape - My Own  - Not For Sale
Look::
Hair - Storm - Ombres @ Moon at TDSF (New)
Dress - Kilian Gown - Morata @ The Plastik at TDSF (New)
Cuffs - Leather Cuffs @ Etham at FaMESHed (New) (Gift)
Rings - Ring Opal Diamond @ Eclipse Art Studio
Nails - Mesh Nails 3 @ Zoz
Mani For Mesh Nails - Dark Nature Polish @ Zoz at TDSF (New)
Shoes - Allie 2 Heels - Black Silver @ Zoz at Suicide Dollz (New)

Other::
Poses - Indyra & Cerra @ Exposeur 
Location - Winter Moon 
  Happy Shopping!
xx B xx