Thursday 28 May 2015

Never Alone


Ello again Loves ♡

My little fluffy friend here has been asking to get in on a blog post - and by asking, I mean nagging,  and by my little friend here, I mean my friend in SL - Yes Saty I'm talking about YOU! 
Lol, honestly she has nagged me daily to blog this little fella, cos he's adorable.
I figured you would find him in a foresty location, and so here he is The Moushou,  with his little brother. Moushous come in various styles and colours, each one in 3 sizes and can make sounds, poof stuffs and talk in local chat.

Onto my outfit, which consists of a gorgeous lil vintage inspired top by Pink Sugah at Bewbapalooza, and cute lil lacey hotpants by Forever Young ♡










Body::
Skin - Lydia - Caramel - No Brow @ AlterEgo (New)   
Ears - Steking Ears @ Mandala 
 Eyes - Sovereign Eyes - Brown  @ IKON
Eyebrows - Brow #1 - Brown - Dark @ PMS on MP 
Lashes - Lashes 32 @ Tameless
 Mole - Mesh Beauty Mole @ Deetalez
Freckles - Chocolate Splits @ Deetalez 
Mouth -  Open Mouth Pro V2 @ [PXL]
Lipgloss - Glossy Lip Highlights - 3D @ Izzies
Body  - Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands - Elegant 1 @ Slink 
Feet - High @ Slink 
Shape - My Own  - Not For Sal
Look::
Hair - Zelda - Ombre & Root Pack @ Lamb
Little Fluffy Friends - Mini Moushou - White @ Moushou World
Top - Lullaby - Powder @ Pink Sugah at Bewbapalooza (New)
Shorts - Lace Shorties - Pack 1 @ Forever Young (New)
Hand Jewellery - Bali Gypsy @ Maxi Gossamer
Nails - Mesh Nails 3 @ Zoz
Mani For Mesh Nails - Summer 2015 French Polish @ Zoz at Cosmopolitan (New)
 Sandals - Avian Sandals - Seaspray @ Reign 
Other::
 Poses - Singles Specials @ Exposeur
Location - Skye Neist Point
  Happy Shopping!
xx B xx