Saturday 13 June 2015

Walk With Me



Ello again Dolls ♡

Firstly, I want to take a second to introduce you to my new lil friend here - meet KittenScamp (exclusively named after one of  my RL fur babies). KittenScamp is a Smart Mate, a bot (although don't call him that to his face) and he is seriously bad ass. He follows simple instruction and follows me everywhere I go, you will probably see him lurking in the corner of pictures (like in yesterdays posty) or just hanging beside me. I had my Kitten made exclusively for me, because the cats sell out fast and also because I have awesome friends (mhm talking about you Fay & Alex) but you can get your own Smart Mate (be it kitten, dragon, or bodyguard) here and read more about the mates on the SmartMates website here.

Now onto my outfit, which includes goodies at Thick In The Streetz and  bargain heels at Livalle where you can snaffle 2 colours of the sexeh Callisto Slingbacks for only 50L (Out for yesterdays Fifty Linden Friday but still out now so be quick!)










Body::
Skin - Arlene - Honey - No Brow @ AlterEgo (New)   
 Eyes - Sovereign Eyes - Wight  @ IKON
Eyebrows - Brow #1 - Brown - Dark @ PMS on MP 
Lashes 1 - My Perfect Lashes @ Damned On MP
Lashes 2 - Show Girl @ Angel Rock 
Freckles - Chocolate Splits @ Deetalez 
Teeth - OpenMouthPro V2 @ [PXL]
Lipgloss - Glossy Lip Highlights - 3D @ Izzies
Body  - Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands - Elegant 1 @ Slink 
Feet - Mid Foot @ Slink 
Shape - My Own  - Not For Sal
Look::
Hair & Headband - Melody - Candy - Chapter 1 Earth @ Spellbound at The Arcade (New)
 Piercing - Bare Code @ Eclipse Art Studio
Tee - On Fleek Top - Red @ [BSweet] at Thick In The Streetz (New)
Skirt - On Fleek Skater Skirt - Indigo @ [BSweet] at Thick In The Streetz (New)
Bangles - Hoop Mesh Bracelets @ Bens Beauty
Nails For Slink Hands - Mesh Nails 3 @ Zoz
Mani For Nails - Natural Rhinestone Polish @ Zoz
 Rings - Opal Diamond Rings @ Eclipse Art Studio
Socks - On Fleek Socks - Red @ [BSweet] at Thick In The Streetz (New)
Shoes - Callisto Slingback Platforms - Navy @ Livalle (FLF Promo)
Cat - SmartMate Cat @ SmartMates
Other::
Poses - Discontinued Ltd Edt Pack @ Label Motion
Location - Flux Sur Mer
  Happy Shopping!
xx B xx