Wednesday 15 July 2015

Good Night Girl


Happy Humpday Loves ♡

I've gone all Lady Of The Night-esque for this posty, as we have lots of smokin' news all over the grid!

Forever Young have another new release and its ver' hawt.  The Lindsey dresses feature high split sides, and unzipped front, are available in 12 colours, and include Omega Appliers - smokin' right? 

The Plastik's gorgeous thigh boots are another new release at their satellite store on Nymphai.
The Kimora boots are a  military style platform boot with killer heels and are available in 25 rich leathers.

Now my smokin' makeup, I have chosen AlterEgo's Daya skin with no brow to wear my makeup with, as she features a gorgeous smokey eye and pale lips which take the lipstick nicely. 
I am wearing the gorgeous heavy brows by adored at anyBody. The Gina brows include 7 shades plus 2 for tinting yourself (good for pastel/coloured hairs) and my lipstick is by Tabou Irresistible at anyBody. The Mat lips come in 8 colours and appliers for Loud Mouth, Nyam Naym, TMP, Omega and Letlutka are included.

Finally the new beautiful hair by Doe at Oh My Gacha. The Noya hair is a colour pack per pull, and the Essentials & Candy packs are rares. Usually the Candy pack is my go to, but with the new addition of the dipped tips in each colour pack all of 'em are my faves!

Happy Shopping ♡ 








 
Body::
Skin - Janae - Honey - No Brow - Smokey  @ AlterEgo at Oh My Gacha (New)
Hairbase - Fleek - Sandy V1 @ Unothodox
Eyebrows - See Below 
Mole - Mesh Beauty Mole @ Deetalez
Eyes - Odyssey Eyes - Clarity @ IKON
Ears - Steking Ears - Season 5  @ Mandala
Lashes  - Angel Lashes #11 @ Lolita at Oh My Gacha (New) 
Freckles - Chocolate Splits @ Deetalez
Lipgloss - Glossy Lip Highlights - 3D @ Izzies
Teeth - OpenMouth Pro @ [PXL]
Body  - Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands - Casual @ Slink 
Feet - High Foot @ Slink 
Shape - My Own  - Not For Sal
Look::
Hair - Noya - Blondes @ Doe at Oh My Gacha (New)
Piercing - Bare Code - Silver @ Eclipse Art Studio
Cheeks - Dimples - Surgical Steel @ Sugar Heart on MP   
Eyebrows - Gina Brows - Dark Brown @ Adored at anyBody (New)
Lipstick - Mat Lips - Light Red @ Tabou Irresistible at anyBody (New)
Choker - Arabella Wild Pearls - Short @ Maxi Gosammer
Tattoo - Tombestone - Normal @ White Widow at anyBody (New)
Dress - Lindsey Dress - Pack 1 @ Forever Young (New)
Rings - Casual Rings 2 Black @ Formanails
Mani For Slink Nails - CutOut Rare Set 1 @ Figure at Oh My Gacha (New)
Boots - Kimora Boots - Stomp @ The Plastik at Nymphai (New) (Exclusive To This Location)

Other::
  Poses - Dina @ Label Motion
  Location - Virtual Decay

  Happy Shopping!
xx B xx