Thursday 16 July 2015

The End Is Upon Us.....


Elloooo Loves ♡

Yeps, you read that right - it isn't just a title, The End is actually upon us!!
The wicked apocalyptic themed event brought to you by Seraphim and Cleavage is opening its doors for its 2nd round later today, and so I went fighting zombies on an apocalyptic sim to bring you this posty (I'm not even kidding - I DID actually get attacked by a zombie while taking these pics!) - that's dedication to the cause right? ㋡

Also, you may just notice that I'm looking a lil different?! Well mah gorgeous Fay had been over to Kustom9, and bought a shite load of Genesis' gacha offerings, so had a ton of spares to send my way!
I've have been toying with the idea of a mesh head for a long while, but hadn't been able to commit to one, but after wearing Julia in angry here and her other facial expressions (each one of which is a pull prize) plus some of the make ups, I kinda think I'm being converted









 
Body::
Mesh Head - Genesis Head - Julia 2.0 - Angry - Cappuccino @ Genesis at Kustom9 (Gacha) (New)
(Tysm to my gorgeous Fay)
Makeup For Mesh Head - Vamp Make Up - Cappuccino @ Genesis at Kustom9 (Gacha) (New) 
(Tysm to my gorgeous Fay)  
Mesh Body - Lara @ Maitreya 
Eyes - Odyssey Eyes - Clarity @ IKON
Ears - Steking Ears - Season 5  @ Mandala
Lashes  - Angel Lashes #11 @ Lolita at Oh My Gacha (New) 
 Hands - Casual @ Slink 
Feet - Flat  Foot @ Slink 
Shape - My Own  - Not For Sal
Look::
Hair - Kendra - Light Blondes @ Phoenix Hair at Hair Fair (New)
Nose Plaster - Comic Bandaid Nose @ Tabou Irresistible
Goggles -  Apocalyptic Goggles @ Psycho Bytes at The End (New)
Dungarees - Overalls - Dark Denim @ Fashionably Dead
Bruised Knuckles - Damaged Hands @ Clemmm
Crow Bar - See Poses 
Bruised Knees - Scraped Knees & Band Aid @ Things
Socks - Bossy Boots Sock Add Ons - Grey Large @ Fashionably Dead
Boots - Fateful Boots - Black @ Sakide at The End (New)

Other::
  Poses & Crowbars - Pack #53 @ IDK at The End (New)
  Location - Outbreak

  Happy Shopping!
xx B xx