Thursday 30 July 2015

The Silence In Your Heart


Heyaaaaa Loves!

So, after my absence over the last couple of days (RL has been super busy - my apologies) did ya miss me? No? Not even a little bit??  I am back, with more goodies for The Lexi Project from Bishes Inc and Forever Young & !nfinity, plus news from Scene at new event The Aloha Fair and a last minute reminder that Oh My Gacha Closes its doors tomorrow, be quick if you wanna snaffle those late gacha goodies!












 
Body::
Skin - Janae - Honey - No Brow - Matermelon  @ Alterego at Oh My Gacha  (New)
 Hairbase - Fleek - Chestnut @ Unorthodox
Brows -Sassy Brows - Black  @ The Sugar Garden
Eyes - Odyssey Eyes - Dusk @ IKON
Ears - Steking Ears - Season 5  @ Mandala
Lashes - My Perfect Lashes @ Damned On MP 
Freckles - Chocolate Splits @ Deetalez
Blusher - Razor Blush @ Pink Acid
Mesh Body - Lara @ Maitreya
 Hands - Casual @ Slink 
Feet - High  Foot @ Slink 
Shape - My Own  - Not For Sal
Look::
Hair - Requiem - Ombres @ Moon at Uber (New)
Septum Piercing - Vega Clip On Septum @ Punch at Oh My Gacha (New)
Necklaces - Babette - Jet & Silver @ Maxi Gossamer
Top - Lexi Top - Black @ Forever Young at The Lexi Project (New)
Tattoo - Paziah - Black @ Things at The Fantasy Collective (New)
Bangles - Hoop Mesh Bracelets @ Bens Beauty 
 Nails - Mesh Nails 3 @ Zoz
Mani For Zoz Nails - Liquid Pink - Fatpack @ Zoz at Cosmo (New)
Rings - Gaia - Black @ Scene! at The Aloha Fair (New)
Skirt - Princess Skirt - Purple @ Bishes Inc at The Lexi Project (New)
Tights - Lace Leggins - Ripped - Black @ Insanya
 Shoes - Cheyenne Heels - Black @ !nfinity at The Lexi Project (New)
 
Other::
  Poses - Cielo @ Label Motion
Location - Ironwood Hills
 
   Happy Shopping!
xx B xx