Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas Everyone & Tysm ♡



Merry Christmas, Love Brookie xx


To all you gorgeous readers : regulars (thank you sooooo much!!) to those who pass by occasionally (*waves* nice to see you again!) , those who may stumble across me (hello love, maybe stay awhile?!!) , and those yet to (what took you so long? lol), I just want to thank each and every one of you, your support means the world to me. 
A blog isn't anything without readers, and as much as I feel like I'm talking to myself sometimes (Which is ok - I do that in RL too!) every hit proves I'm not alone here and it's always sooooo nice to run into people inworld who read this lil blog and yaknow - like it.
A blog also isn't much without the Designer support, and I am lucky enough to blog for some of SL's best designers and events, and I want to take a second to thank each and everyone of those guys. The creativity, imagination and innovation is astounding, and this is a world I love to be a part of.

So thank you so much everyone, you guys make my SL a place I want to be everyday, and for that I will be eternally grateful ♡


.................★.....................................................................................
 ..............✴♥✴................... ☆ ¸. ° ★☾❊ ° . .☆. • ○☆ ° .*
 ............✴°☺° ✴ ............... ✝...... ☆° :. ☾ ☆ * .~★ . . *~★
 ..........✴∩'♫'∩ ✴.............╔╩╗☆° :. ☾ ☆ :. ☾ ☆ ¸. °★☾ °★ ☾
 ........✴♫*♥*♫'✴...........║ ║◥██◣ ╱◥███◣. *☆ ¸. ° ★☾
 ......✴°'ღ☆☾☯ '°✴........╱◥◣ ◥████◣田 田║ ° :. ☾ ☆ ¸.
 .…✴°♫♫♥♫♫ °✴.......╱◥█◣║田 田║◥█████◣ ..*° :.☆¸. ☺
 ..✴°Θ.ღ☆☾☯Θ °.✴....║∩│田║田 田║ ║田 田 田║..........*.. .( . )
 .................║║....................`•. *•.¸`•.¸ ¸.•´¸.•*.••.`•. *•.¸`•.¸ ¸..(.....)....
 ******MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU***** 


As always - Happy Shopping! 
xx B xx