Sunday 10 January 2016

Dark Days



Dark Days

Dark Days

Hey Girlies ♡

Today is the opening of two of my very fave events, the brill gacha event OhMyGacha, and the awesome Bi Monthly event Mesh Body Addicts \o/ 
In today's look we have :: 
At Oh My Gacha::
Alterego have 2 beautiful new skins out at OMG, the first of which I'll share with you is Bella. There are 2 makeups to play for in each of the following skin tones :: Caramel, Havana, Honey, Almond, Brown Sugar and Godiva. Each pull gets 4 brows on skin layers only. There are no rares. 
Phoenix Hair have the adorably cute Emelie Hair Bears, of which there are 6 hooded hair fatpack rares to play for, 6 hoodless single color hair commons and 9 plushie bear commons. 
Swallow have a full set of piercings to try your luck at. There are 4 full sets of Tribal Piercings 2 being rare, 4 diamond septum rings, and 4 full sets of angel bite piercings.
Over at Mesh Body Addicts::
DE Designs have the sexeh  Sheryl mini skirts. There are 4 colours to choose from, and each includes fitted sizes for Maitreya, Belleza Freya/Isis/Venus and Slink Physique/Hourglass plus 5 standard mesh sizes. 
Phedora have the uber gorgeous Bethesda Knee Boots which are fitted for Maitreya, Belleza Freya/Isis/Venus, Slink Physique/Hourglass and Eve Pulpy/Slim, plus 5 standard mesh sizes. 

Finally, don't forget about the new round of anyBody, where Hollipocket have plain versions of their Knitty Sweaty tops. There are 5 sets of 4 colours available and each includes clothing layers and Omega appliers. 

Happy Shopping!

** Please note guys, today is not a good day for me and my family, we lost a very dear and much loved member of our family (see side panel) and although I am doing my best to stay on top of my obligations in SL just even writing up this blog post is as hard as fook, and has taken me hours. The tears just come and I can't hold it together.
Sorry for any mistakes I may have made, I've tried my best ♡

Body:: 
Skin :: Bella - Honey - 06 - Brown @ Alterego at Oh My Gacha (New)
Eyes :: Sovereign Eyes - Brown @ IKON

Lashes :: My Perfect Lashes @ Damned on MP
Mole :: Mesh Beauty Mole @ Deetalez
Mesh Body :: Lara @ Maitreya
Hands :: Elegant 1@ Slink
Feet - High @ Slink

Look ::
Hood & Hair :: Emelie Hair Bear - Brown Bear (Rare) @ Phoenix Hair at Oh My Gacha (New)
Septum Piercing :: Diamond Septum Ring - Gold @ Swallow at Oh My Gacha (New)
Top :: Knitty Sweaty - Set 5 @ Hollipocket at anyBody (New)
Skirt :: Sheryl Skirt @ DE Designs at Mesh Body Addicts (New)
Nails :: Mesh Nails 3 - Long @ Zoz 
Mani / Pedi :: Dusted Naturals @ Zoz at Cosmopolitan (New)
Boots ::  Bethesda Knee Boots @ Phedora at Mesh Body Addicts (New)
     
Other::
Poses :: Jenica @ Label Motion 
Location :: Saint Pete City 
 
xx B xx