Wednesday 27 January 2016

Lost & Unafraid



Lost & Unafraid

Lost & Unafraid


Heeeey MuffinTops ♡

Last night a few of the girls in the Genesis Labs group were talking about skin stores that made appliers for GenLabs, someone said Lara Hurley have some really cute ones, so off I popped this morning to see for myself. OMFG why didn't I try out this store earlier?? Each and every skin, for each and every head is beautiful. I was torn between this the Nina (which is actually for the Julia GenLabs head, but I love it on my Nicole) and the Tanya, so I compromised with myself and bought this and the separate Slink & Maitreya appliers (which include all tones, so isn't as expensive as you may first think), with the promise that I'll buy Tanya at the weekend :D Now, as previously mentioned I usually fast fall out of love with my newly purchased appliers, but not this time, I adore this skin, and can now say I'm a Lara Hurley fan \o/

My outfit is a double whammy by Bens Boutique, who have a ton of new releases out. The skirt and top duo include HUDs with 16 colours of top/skirt in 5 standard mesh sizes and a Slink Physique fitted option. 
My shoes are another new Bens Boutique release and include 30 colours on 5 colour change parts and sizes for Maitreya, Slink, TMP & N-Core feet.

Finally more gorgeous goodies from The Plastik. The Genie jewelry sets include 2 sizes of earrings and 7 necklaces, with versions for the men too. There are 7 metal packs to choose from. 

Happy Shopping!

Get The Look::

Body:: 
Mesh Head :: Nicole 2.0 @ Genesis Labs
Skin Applier (Head) :: Nina - Dark For Julia @ Lara Hurley
Lips ::  Nina Lips - Dark For Julia @  Lara Hurley
Skin Applier (Body) ::Maitreya Skin Appliers - All Shades @  Lara Hurley
Eyes :: Stiumph Eyes - Storm @ IKON
Ears ::  Steking Ears - Season 5 @ Mandala
 Mesh Body Inc Hands & Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 

Look ::
Hair :: Quinn -Solid - Blondes @ Doe at Uber (New)
Earrings & Necklaces :: @ The Plastik at The Fantasy Collective  (New)
Top & Skirt :: Kathrine Top & Skirt @ Bens Boutique (New)
Shoes :: Roxanna High Heels @ Bens Boutique  (New)
Mani/Pedi :: V Tip Silver  - Darks - Maitreya @ Zoz at Cosmo  (New)
::
Other::
Poses:: Wildflower B @ Le Poppycock
Location :: Vila Mimosa
 
xx B xx