Saturday 18 June 2016

I Got One Less Problem Without You



I Got One Less Problem Without You

I Got One Less Problem Without You



Ello again Lovelies ♡
The Rock Attitude Fashion Fair closes it's doors today (Sadface) so I thought Id feature a few more of the goodies and urge you to head on over while you have the chance to get all ya Rocky goodies in one place! Tabou have a wicked lil glove and finger tapes for both TMP and Maitreya hands, The sets come in either silver or gold versions. My necklace is by IT and includes 24 gems and 10 metals on HUD, there are 3 versions available.  My tattoo is by Datum and includes 1 shade on Belleza, Omega, Maitreya, Slink and TMP appliers. 
Elsewhere we have. . . . 
Omg my adorable face!! I hopped on over to Kustom 9 and tried my hand at Genesis Labs' new gacha in an attempt to get the Rare Alisha head. Usually gachas hate me but I was lucky enough to snaffle this beauty on only my 5th pull \o/  The head is a blinker and  includes 4 skin tones - loves her ♡
My cute lil hat is by Tabou at Vintage Fair. The Marelyne Hats are available in 3 pearl options.
My dress is new by Bens Beauty and includes a HUD with 30 colours for 3 colour change parts. 
Lastly, but so not least,  a new group gifty from Phedora. The Malena Heels are fitted for Slink, Maitreya and Belleza feet and include a HUD with 15 lush metallic colours. 
Happy Shopping!


Get The Look ::

 
 Body Basics ::
Head :: Alisha 2.0 (Rare) @ Genesis labs at Kustom9 (New)
Eyes :: Nala Eyes - Gold @ Arise at Gen Neutral (New)
Lipstick :: Chapped Lips @ Genesis Labs
Ears ::  Steking Ears @ Mandala
  Mesh Body Inc Hands & Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 

Look ::
Hat :: Marelyne Hat - Black @ Tabou at Vintage Fair (New)
Hair :: Charlie - Natural Ombres @ Lovey Dovey at Cosmetics Fair (New)
Necklace :: Just Cross Me Necklace 3 @ IT! at Rock Attitude Fair (New) (Closes Later Today!)
Tattoo :: League - Faded @ Datum at Rock Attitude Fair (New) (Closes Later Today!)
Cuff & Hand Strap :: Rock Star Gloves & Finger Tapes - Maitreya @ Tabou at Rock Attitude Fair (New) (Closes Later Today!)
Mani/Pedi :: Rock To The Edge @ Koffin Nails At Rock Attitude Fair (New) (Closes Later Today!)
Cig ::  Cafetin Cigar-Holder @ Zoom
Dress ::  Gulay Mini Dress @ Bens Beauty (New)
Shoes ::  Malena Heels - Metallics HUD @ Phedora (Group Gift) (New)

  Other ::
Pose 1  :: On Sundays A (Apple Green)  @ Le Poppycock at The Chapter Four (New)
Modified With -Head Shots Poses Pack A (Ingenue - Arms Only) @ Le Poppycock at Ultra (New)
Pose 2 :: Headshot - B (The Black Sheep)  @ Le Poppycock at Ultra (New)
Location :: Missing Mile
 
xx B xx