Tuesday 2 August 2016

Time To Go



Time To Go

♡ Click Images For High Res/Close Ups ♡ 

Time To Go



Heeyyyy Lovelies! 
Woooo- Mesh Body Addicts Fair is open!!! And it's fahooking amaze, I have soooooo many gorgeous goodies to share with you guys, like my cute lil romper by Apple May to begin \o/ The Rayna Romper is fitted for Maitreya, Slink Physique/Hourglass and Belleza Freya/Isis bodies and is available in 9 colours. My cute lil shoes are also a new release at MBA Fair. The Carla Sandals are by G&D and are fitted for Maitreya, Slink, TMP and Belleza feet. Of course my cute lil face is by CaTwA at MBA Fair, as I have worn her since I first opened the blogger pack! I'm in lurves.
Happy Shopping!



Get The Look ::

 
 Body Basics ::
Head :: Destiny - Fatpack @ CaTwA at Mesh Body Addicts Fair 2016 (New)
Skin Applier :: Gia - Midtone @ Lara Hurley   (Newish) 
Body Applier - Maitreya - Midtone @ Lara Hurley 
 Body Freckles  @ Lara Hurley 
Eyes :: Boho Eyes - Brown @ Arise at The Secret Affair (New) 
  Mesh Body Inc Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands :: Casual  @ Slink 

Look ::
Hair :: Aliya @ Tabou
(Hair Fair Release - Will Be In Store Soon) 
Glasses :: Maddison @ Redgrave
Necklaces :: Hydropine Necklaces - Bronze @ The Plastik
(Lost & Found Release - Will Be In Store Soon) 
Romper :: Rayna Romper - Blue @ Apple May at Mesh Body Addicts Fair 2016 (New)
Tattoo :: Wild Desire @ Identity
Cuffs :: Avery Bangle - Gold @ Tabou 
(The Secret Affair Release - Will Be In Store Soon) 
Nails :: Mesh Nails 3 @ Zoz 
Shoes :: Carla Sandals - Fatpack - Maitreya @ G&D at Mesh Body Addicts Fair (New)

  Other ::
Poses :: I'm so sorry - I've completely forgotten what poses I used for these pics :o/
Location :: Templemore
 
xx B xx