Monday, 28 November 2016

Christmas Is Coming!



💟 Click Image For High Res/Close Up 💟

Christmas Is Coming!





Ello again my Lovelies! 💕
Another brilliant new shopping week is upon us, and there are so many gorgeous goodies to snaffle. 
As you will know, Christmas is just around the corner, I was able to finally get started on my RL Chrimbo shopping this weekend after being ill so I feel I can actually look forward to the big day now without stressing \o/ 
As well as decorating our homes and workplaces in RL we also need to decorate our places in SL, and {Your Dreams} have some gorgeous decor sets that can deffo help with that. The set I am showcasing today is the Christmas At Home Gacha Collection at Tres Chic. The collection comprises 8 pieces with 2 being rare. 
For my LOTD I have the uber cute and snuggly new releases by Vinyl at Mesh Body Addicts. The North Capri Leggings & River baggy Sweaters are both fitted for Maitreya, 2 Slinks and 3 Belleza mesh bodies. Each colour pack includes 1 colour and 1 plain version with 16 colour packs of each to choose from.
My boots were a past group gift at Reign, and as far as I know are not available to purchase, but they're  my fave winter boots and went perfectly with the pants, so I just had to wear them! 
That's all for now folks, so as always ~
Happy Shopping! 
💕

Get The Look 💋

Scene :: 
 House ::  House (Rare)
Large Trees ::  Pine Tree
Decorated Trees :: Christmas Tree
Snowman :: Mr  Snowman
Snow Woman :: Mrs  Snowman
Words Tree :: Letter Tree
Reindeer :: Reindeer
Sleigh ::  Sleigh (Rare)
All :: Christmas At Home Gacha Collection @ {Your Dreams} at Tres Chic  (New)
 
Skybox & White Trees :: Snowy Forest Skybox @  Anara on Marketplace
Me ::
 ♡ 
Body Basics ::
Head :: Alex @ LOGO
Face Applier ::  Aria - Dark  @ Lara Hurley
Eyes :: Freya Eyes - Grass @ Arise at Lost & Found (New)
Mesh Body Inc  Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands :: Elegant @ Slink  
 
Look ::
Hair/Earmuffs  :: Billie - Essential Tones @ !Oleander
Top :: River Baggy Sweater @ Vinyl at Mesh Body Addicts (New)
Pants :: North Capri Leggings @ Vinyl at Mesh Body Addicts (New)
Boots :: Not Yo Momma's Knit Boots @ Reign (Past Group Gift - NO Longer Available)  

Other ::
  Poses  :: The Anais Mini Series @ An Lar Poses
Location :: Home
 💋
   xx B xx