Tuesday 8 November 2016

Longing



Longing

πŸ’Ÿ Click Image For High Res/Close Up πŸ’Ÿ


Ello again Dolls! πŸ’•
I have lots of gorgeous things to share with you in today's second posty with both decor and sexy stuffs to wear \o/
First we will begin with the decor, I saw this gorgeous Skybox by Scarlet Creative on my Flickr feed this morning and I was determined to get it today, but Collabor88 being Collabor88 I knew it wasn't going to be easy so I donned my Get Me In Hud and waited......and waited..... then I got bored, so I did some laundry......then waited......then some hoovering.........waited.......until finally I was in! \o/
The Spellbound Skybox includes 2 sizes and once rezzed is resizeable and retexturable (read the included NC for instructions) at only 188L this is a serious bargain.
Decor items are by the gorgeous Knick Knacks. The new Par Amour Collection isn't a gacha collection this time, the set includes all the pieces you see in the pic \o/ Perms are Copy & Mod ok.
Onto my LOTD next, which to be fair doesn't comprise a lot of items ;D My sexeh lace bra is by Avanti at the new round of Anybody. The Kenzie Bra is available in 6 colours and includes Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and Omega appliers.
My smokin' hot panties are a new release by Phedora at Kinky Monthly. The Erin panties come in black  and white with a 30 Colour HUD to change the colour of the side panels. The pants are fitted to Maitreya, 2 Slinks and 3 Belleza mesh bods.
The shoes are by KC Couture and I told you about them yesterday, so please feel free to scroll down to find those deets.
That's all for now folks, so until tomorrow ~
Happy Shopping!
πŸ’•


Get The Look πŸ’‹


  Body Basics ::
Head :: Amelie - Fatpack @ Catwa 
Skin Applier :: Gia  - Midtone @ Lara Hurley
Mesh Body Inc  Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands :: Casual @ Slink  
 
Look ::
Hair :: Maleena - Blondes @ Doe at The Fantasy Gacha Carnival (New)
Bra :: Kenzie Bra - Tan @ Avanti at Anybody (New)
Panties ::  Erin Panties @ Phedora at Kinky Monthly (New)
Nails :: Mesh Nails 3 - Long @ Zoz
Shoes ::  Rayna Boots @ KC Couture at Anybody   (New)  
Other ::
  Pose :: The Dahlia Series @ An Lar Poses
 
πŸ’‹
Decor ::
 
Build :: Spellbound Skybox @ Scarlet Creative at Collabor88 (New)
Curtains :: Flying Lace Curtains - White @ Knick Knacks 
 
Table :: Table
Teapot ::  Teapot
Cup :: Tea Cup
Books :: Books Laced
Fabric Bundle ::  Folded Plaid
Rug :: Carpet
Cushions :: Pile Of Pillows
Door Frame :: Door Laced
All ::  Par Amour Set @ Knick Knacks at The Crossroads 
 πŸ’‹
   xx B xx