Thursday 5 January 2017

Night Life



Night Life

πŸ’Ÿ Click Image For High Res/Close Up πŸ’Ÿ


Night Life


Elloooooo again Darlin's! πŸ’• 
Well, so much for my new years resolution to make a blog post everyday! But I promise you, yesterday was not my fault! My fekkin' interwebs has been so shitty lately, but last night was like wading through custard, there was just no way I could have taken my pics, soooo I had to concede defeat *cries* I did however have time to sneak on earlier today when I knew I would have decent 'net and took a couple of snaps, so now I can just park my avi on my land while I write to you, no matter if I'm currently grey and lagging like a bish lol. 
Anyyyyyyhooooooo, here we go, with another gorgeous new hairstyle form the awesome Doe. You can snaffle Tera in two versions at the new Gacha Guardians round. There are 9 colour packs of each version to play for with 2 of those being rare. All include boobs and regular sizes. 
My sexeh lil dress is a new release by Pulse at the upcoming new round of Anybody. The Vision Dresses are fitted for Maitreya bodies only and are available in 6 colours. My necklace is also a new release by JF Design also at Anybody. There are 4 metals to choose from. 
My sexeh lil heels are brand spanking newies by Phedora over at The Crossroads event. The Mary Heels are fitted for Maitreya, Slink and Belleza feet and include a 25 colour HUD for 4 parts. 
Finally, Lara Hurley have now got skin appliers for the Vista Bento Prohands, I was soooo super excited to finally be able to wear my bento hands but that was short lived when I tried to apply a tattoo......fat messy inky goo appeared on my hands, and I was NOT pleased, I searched the interweb for a solution and discovered that Vista are aware of this issue (it's when the tattoo is applied to the hands glove layer)  and it will be fixed in the next update. . . . that doesn't however help us now tho right? I searched through my inv for a full body tatty that finished above the wrist and found this gorgeous older release by PMS,  Wonderlust which includes Omega appliers in 3 tones - yay! As it turned out tho - which is typical really - the poses I ended up using today don't show the hands at all, so lol,  mhm, yeah well worth worrying Brook! 
Well that's all for now folks, so as always ~
Happy Shoppings! 
πŸ’•




Get The Look πŸ’‹

 ♡ 
Body Basics ::
Head :: Catya Bento  @ Catwa  (Newish) 
Face Applier :: Gia - Midtone @ Lara Hurley
Hair Base :: Baby Hair - Medium Brown @ L'etre
 Eyes :: Beena Eyes - Earth @ Arise at The Chapter Four (New)
Ears :: Mesh ears Nepthune @ Eclipse Art Studio (New)
Lipstick :: Kori Lipstick - Tone 12 @ Arise 
Mesh Body Inc Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya
 
Look ::
Hair ::Tera V2  - Gingers @ Doe at Gacha Guardians (New)
Necklace :: Gala Necklace - Black @ JF Design at Anybody (New) (Opens 7th Jan)
Tattoo :: WonderLust @ PMS
Dress :: Vision Dress - Maitreya - Red @ Pulse at Anybody (New) (Opens 7th Jan)
Shoes :: Mary Heels @ Phedora at The Crossroads (New)

Other ::
  Poses :: Grains Of Sand *B* @ Le Poppycock
Location :: Ashemi 
 πŸ’‹
   xx B xx