Sunday 12 March 2017

Patience



https://www.flickr.com/photos/brookierascon/33356642026/in/dateposted-public/


πŸ’Ÿ Click Image For High Res/Close Up πŸ’Ÿ





Hey Dolls! πŸ’•
Are you enjoying your Sunday? I'm having a lazy one, spending the day in my PJ's, SL shopping and blogging - making me a  happy bunny 🐰
I have goodies from Insanya and KC Couture at Anybody to share with you today . . . . and. . . .not a lot else! Oh except for Supernatural's gorgeous tattoo at Skin Fair (read my earlier post here for the deets) because I just don't want to take it off!
Insanya's sexeh new exclusive new bodysuit is fitted for Maitreya, both Slinks and Belleza Isis/Freya and includes a HUD with 6 textures.
KC Couture have the killer Sadie Heels, fitted for Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, Eve and TMP feet. A HUD holding 40 colours for 7 parts plus 5 metals is included.
I have taken today's piccie in the gorgeous new cottage by Scarlet Creative at Collabor88.  Took me sooo long to TP there but it was so worth it, hopefully now I'll actually find the time to "move in" to my new home!
That's all for now my lovelies, thanks so much for stopping by, and as always ~
Happy Shoppings!
πŸ’‹
B
xx


Get The Look πŸ’‹

 
Body Basics ::
Head :: Catya Bento Mesh Head @ Catwa  
Skin Applier :: Gia - Mid Tone  @ Lara Hurley
Ears :: Steking Ears - Season 5 @ Mandala
Eyes :: Beena Eyes - Coconut @ Arise
Mesh Body Inc  Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Hands :: Bento Prohands V2 @ Vista 
Shape :: My Own, Not For Sale
 
Look ::
Hair  ::  Checkpoint - HUD 04 @ Magika
Necklace :: Marion - Silver @ Supernatural at Cosmopolitan (New) 
(Round Closes Today - Check The Main Store *Here*Soon)
Tattoo :: Peaceful Tattoo - 50% @ Supernatural at Skin Fair (New)
Body :: Kat Bodysuit - Lust White @ Insanya at Anybody (New)
Shoes ::  Sadie Heels @ KC Couture at Anybody (New)
 
  Other ::
Pose :: Steps @ Image Essentials 
Build ::  Emily Cottage @ Scarlet Creative at Collabor88 (New)
Location :: Home

 πŸ’‹
   xx B xx