Tuesday 18 July 2017

MIssed Moments


https://www.flickr.com/photos/brookierascon/35612160800/in/dateposted-public/





Ello Loves! 
Just a quicky note to explain my absence over the last few days - guys, I have been sooooo ill with THE DREADED LURGY ! ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿค’
Glad to say I'm feeling much better now and I'm hoping I can get back on track and catch up with my blog and all the gorgeous new releases!
Thanks for your patience my lovelies *hugs* ๐Ÿ’–
x B x
๐Ÿ’‹


Get The Look ๐Ÿ’‹

 
Body Basics ::
Head :: Catya Bento Mesh Head @ Catwa  
Skin Applier :: Gia Mid Tone @ Lara Hurley 
Ears :: Stretched Ears @ Mandala
Mesh Body Inc Bento Hands & High Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Shape :: My Own, Not For Sale
 
Look ::
Hair :: Ramona - Diversity @ enVOGUE (New)
Lip Gloss :: Cora  @ Izzies
Dress :: Justine @ Le Fil Casse at Seasons Story (New)
 Nails :: Fleur Mesh Nails @ SlackGirl at Anybody (New)
Sandals :: Selma Flats @ Phedora at Collabor88 (New)
 
  Other ::
 Pose :: Butler Please @ Le Poppycock
Location :: Baja Shore

๐Ÿ–‹  (G)  Denotes Gacha Item  
๐Ÿ’‹

Thanks So Much For Stopping By
&
Happy Shoppings! 
xx B xx