Saturday 5 January 2019

Happy New Year! (And I'm Back For 2019! \o/)

Hey lovely peeps! Did ya miss me?
Firstly I wanna wish you all a very ๐ŸŽ† Happy New Year ๐ŸŽ†, may 2019 bring you health, wealth and happiness!
And secondly, well, I'm not going to go into detail but 2018 wasn't very kind to me, or my family. And at the second part of the year I had to take an unexpected 3 month (or so) break from SL and blogging.
But I'm glad to say I'm now back, and if you are one of the peeps who have been checking in here occasionally I wanna give you a huge thank you and promise that this blog is now active again (yay!)
So here's to a 2019 packed with awesome goodies, gifts and cute new looks - cheers!๐Ÿฅ‚

https://www.flickr.com/photos/brookierascon/31670279487/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/




Get The L๐Ÿ‘€k :: 
:
Body Basics ::  
Head :: Catya Bento Mesh Head @ Catwa 
Eye Appliers :: Beena Eyes @ Arise
Skin Applier :: Maxille - Mixed Type @ Deetalez
Mesh Body Inc Bento Hands & Feet :: Lara @ Maitreya 
Shape :: My Own, Not For Sale
 
Look :: 

Hair/Hood :: Burr Bear - Fatpack (Candy Hud Used ~ Rare) @ Doe at Lootbox (New) (G)
Top/Dress :: Odessa Dress - Fatpack @ Zara Kent at Vanity Event (New) 
Rings :: Cute Midi Rings @ Messy 
 Nails :: Coffin Nails @ Empire
Nail Polish :: Ashlei @ The Plastik
Boots :: Ginger Boots @ Phedora
 
Other:: 
Pose :: Air So Appetizing - *Dear Autumn* Gacha Collection  @ Le Poppycock (Includes Fence & Crows) (G)
Location :: Lemon Beach
 
 ๐Ÿ–‹Notes ๐Ÿ–‹
* (G) Denotes Gacha Item
** Older Items May No Longer Be Available  
*** Poses May Be Modified For My Shape Using The  Animare  Pose Hud 

♥ Thanks So Much For Stopping By ♥
 
♥ Happy Shoppings Loves! ♥
xx B xx