Friday 29 January 2021

It's Been A While.....

Hey Guys!

Well to say it's been a while would be an understatement, right? 

I unfortunately had to take a break from SL after family bereavements & for the sake of my sanity. And then of course, Covid hit, fun times for all, right?!! 

But a lot changed while I was gone, BOM is fully intergrated and so my first job to do when I came back was update my mesh body, heads and skins. It took me a couple of days to figure it all out, turning my face red, getting my head around not wearing an alpha layer with mesh body parts and wondering why I couldn't apply skins etc, but I finally got there and I have to say I'm loving Bakes On Mesh! The one downside is that, many moons ago, I deleted all my system layer gear, as everything was applier based. Luckily most stores have updated their stuff with BOM and so a redelivery was all it took, and as for the rest - a shopping I have been, and I've loved every bit of it! 

It's honestly nice to be back, and I'm hoping to get the chance to blog regularly again, but until then, I thought I'd pop in to say hi, and let you know I'm still around 😉

Take care, keep safe and wear a mask!! 

Love,

Brookie 

xx

 

 

Get The L👀k :: 
:
Body Basics ::  
Head :: Catya V4.5  @ Catwa 
Skin :: Doutzen II @ Deetalez
Eyes :: Beena @ Arise
Freckles :: Body Freckles @ Izzies
Nails :: Coffin Nails @ Empire
   
Hair :: Amy @ Magika
Nose Stud :: Gemstone Nose Stud @ Pomposity (Closed)
Top :: Seleste @ Vision 
Necklace :: Rope Necklace @ Arise
Jeans :: Melanie Jeans @ Blueberry
Rings :: Amelia Rings @ Arise
Bracelets :: Adoria Bracelets @ Elle Boutique
 
Other ::  
  Pose :: Overexposed - Pack B  @ Le Poppycock 
Location :: Soul2Soul Falls 
 
  🖋 Notes 🖋
* (G) Denotes Gacha Item
** Older Items May No Longer Be Available  
*** Poses May Be Modified For My Shape Using The  Animare  Pose Hud 

♥ Thanks So Much For Stopping By ♥
 
♥ Happy Shoppings Loves! ♥
xx B xx